Skyrim Guides: How to install mods through Steam
Last week I reported that the Steam workshop was now up and running, but now I’d like to show you how to use it!
Hit the jump for a quick video guide and detailed instructions!
- From the Library, go to Skyrim
- Click on Steam Workshop
- Go to a mod that you would like to install, you can search on the right-hand side
- Click on the subscribe button
- Run Skyrim, you will see a status bar at the bottom.
- Check the data window and make sure they are checked.
- Play the game!