‘Closure’ wins the 2012 Indie Game Challenge
Oh and did I mention $100,000? That seemed like something to mention, no biggie. Eyebrow Entertainment won this year’s Indie Game Challenge with their game Closure. A black-and-white puzzle-platformer that uses the idea of making light your source of ground to stand on. Its an interesting concept that I remember playing at the PAX10 a couple years ago, when it was still just a concept demo, but I don’t think I’m doing the description much justice.
Hit the jump for a full list of this year’s winners and a little taste of Closure if you’re curious to see what its all about.
- Technical Achievement ($2,500)
- Achievement in Art Direction ($2,500)
- Achievement in Gameplay ($2,500)
- GameStop PC Digital Download Award
- Gamer’s Choice Award – Voted on by the Public ($2,500):